Sunday, March 24, 2013

thrift shop mini haul

Hihi everyone zuzu again ◕‿◕ this is a mini thrift shop haul. At my local thrift on sunday they have a five dollar bag sell and to my surprise there was some pastel goth-y-able things and I wanted to share.
  There were these really simple over size sweater in mint and lavender and a polka-dot shirt.
 I'm going to try creepy cuteing them up maybe by painting a cross or a cute saying and adding spikes to the shoulders.
 I also found this mint t-shirt just ready for painting and this cute pink laces cape-shirt but my lighting is terrible sorry ◡︿

And last what had to be the greatest find of all this Halloween snoopy over-sized sweater ◕3◕
Close up on the design.
 the only bad thing about this haul is the fact that it's all most summer and I live in the desert so I can't wear most of it now. hehe Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment