Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Handmand pastel goth accessories

Hihi everyone ◕‿◕ Yayz a real post I want to craft jewelery I've just finish. 

There all made out of Sculpey polymer clay and you can see the finger prints on some of them but other then that I think they came out pretty well (´・ω・`)

First I made this green glow in the dark bat pendant. this one is the one with the most finger prints but I didn't have a cookie cutter so for a hand drawn heart it's an ok charm.
 And here's a photo of it in the dark ◕△◕ it's so bright in the dark I just can't but love it flaws and all.
 This pendant is more for sweet lolita I'm not sure if it coould be used in pastel goth but I would love to use it in all my coords  ◕3◕
 I tried making horns to but i'm all out of clip's so I don't know how they'll will sit on my head, there really cute though.
 And last I made this lavender cross covered in black and sliver glitter. this one has to my favorite because it was the easiest and funniest to make. ahh so simple it's wonderful.

Well that's all I made for now if I ever get any follower it would be nice to get some feedback on them and ideals for the future. hehe Thank for reading >‿‿◕

No comments:

Post a Comment