Thursday, April 4, 2013

Life update #1: Am I going to die?

Hihi everyone. it's Zuzu ◕_◕ I guess I can call this a life update. because all i'm gonna do is talk about things I've been doing show so picture nothing to important... yeah anyway on to things.

Let's start with something pointless like the mountain drew icee at taco bell

 it kinda taste like concentrated mountain dew pour on ice hehe

It's like "summer" in barstow right now but I can't say that for sure, it might snow next week. since it's so hot I found a really ugly pair of my cousin shorts from maybe 1993, really I doubt if she even remember they existed. But I saw penitential in them before my brother thew them away. grandma says I destroyed them I think I improved them.

 I made some bleach thigh prints on the front and ripped a bit of the bottom
 And replaced the pockets with a cute flower print. to give them a vintage-y feel.
 This was them before I didn't do much but I thankfully got reed of the "tramp stamps" on the pockets.

 Since it spring break I wanted to work on a quite a few things but I might have try to go for a bit to much. I'm only just three of the seven things I'm supposed to work on. I'm really tired and haven't been able to posted to anything. I try to paint a cat shirt but the eyes came out wrong and I just finish making a case for my kindle fire which doesn't snap to well.
 cat shirt with a really bad eye.




Panda Kindle fire case came out kinda cute <3


That's all really. just kinda busy with more work then i do i school. The last page of the first chapter of my web-comic comes out this Friday I will link to it on my tumblr here    but that's it. better get back to work. thanks for reading ◕‿◕
  

No comments:

Post a Comment